The Mason International Team facilitates meaningful interactions between international and domestic students and staff at George Mason University, by:
- Preparing international students for their study at Mason
- Hosting social and cultural events for the larger Mason Community
- Providing educational programs and workshops for students and staff
We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities to suit your interests, skills and availability. To find out more about volunteering, visit us in SUB I, room 4010 or email Sonya Henry at email@example.com.
- All Mason international students are invited to apply to participate in the Fall 2015 PACE cohort! Applications will be accepted until Friday, September 11. Click here to apply.
- All Mason students are invited to apply to serve on the International Student Advisory Board! Applications will be accepted until Monday, September 14, 2015. Click here to apply.